Monday, August 14, 2006

Keep on Truckin

That's what my chair said, and that's what I'm doing. I can't seem to get what I want out of the end of my Ch3, though. I'm on the last section about curriculum, and I'm not sure how to go about it. It seems pretty straight forward, but I fall into that trap all the time. I've thought it through 10 thousand times, but that doesn't mean my audience has any idea where I'm going. When I'm explicit, I feel like I'm stating the obvious.

I should just finish the best I can and wait till I hear from my chair. If I need to redo it, I'll redo it. But I won't know that unless I finish.

I'm on page 20. I have about 6-8 pages left, I predict. So, I'm still truckin. I just don't like it.

I need to plant more flowers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home