Progress
Ok, I have CH 4 outlined, and I have 12 pages of notes organized and ready to flesh out.
My introduction is started and it is a good guide for me to make sense of what I need to.
And, I need to keep my head up to make sure I don't get off track and overwhelmed.
UGH.
My introduction is started and it is a good guide for me to make sense of what I need to.
And, I need to keep my head up to make sure I don't get off track and overwhelmed.
UGH.

1 Comments:
I know I don't have to comment...but I just thought I would say that this is an awesome idea. It would be good to maybe someday work with your diss side by side if some sort of project like that ever arises. I also like how your chair said it wouldn't be the best piece of writing you've ever done. She's so smart.
Good talking to you today. Hope you enjoyed the horse show.
Post a Comment
<< Home