Almost There
Ok, now, I have 37 pages and I only have one more section of the last part of Ch 4 to do...a heuristic and assessment. So, about 4-5 pages, I think.
Though I feel like it's lacking somewhere, I can't put my finger on it, so maybe my chair can when she gets it after the holiday.
It's very nerve wracking to be on the job market, too. I'd like to get a job here in the state where I am bc the spouse and I are settled, but I've only heard from one place that wants further information - in Florida. The sun would be awesome. Yah. It's a slow, rigorous process that I wish wasn't so out of my control.
Though I feel like it's lacking somewhere, I can't put my finger on it, so maybe my chair can when she gets it after the holiday.
It's very nerve wracking to be on the job market, too. I'd like to get a job here in the state where I am bc the spouse and I are settled, but I've only heard from one place that wants further information - in Florida. The sun would be awesome. Yah. It's a slow, rigorous process that I wish wasn't so out of my control.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home