Saturday, December 02, 2006

Interview

I got one...a phone interview, so that's good. Even if it doesn't end up in a job, it's good experience, but it's a school I'd like to be at... So, I've heard from 2 schools now. It feels good.

A colleague of mine said she didn't get any interviews until the first 2 weeks of Dec...then she got one the day before MLA happened. And I know of another BGSU student who didn't get an offer until Feb, so the waiting game is my new life theme.

Glad Ch 4 is done. And, I hope my chair doesn't have any major revisions.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What school is the interview with? Did it already happen?

4:47 PM  
Blogger Murph said...

Yah. It was a small regional school here in OK. It went well, so I hope to hear from them soon.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home