More Stuff
Things are moving nicely with the reading...I feel like Ch 3 is shaping up nicely, and I've found some people who use curriculum in the categories I'm looking at. It's nice to have things moving smoothly.
Also, I talked to my old group leader - students further along than newbies that mentor. She's been out in the tenure track world for a year, and she loves it. She had some good stuff to tell me about my writing process and my frustrations...I'm normal. So, it was great to talk shop with her...not that I don't like my blog audience...
Off to read...story of my life, and I love it.
Also, I talked to my old group leader - students further along than newbies that mentor. She's been out in the tenure track world for a year, and she loves it. She had some good stuff to tell me about my writing process and my frustrations...I'm normal. So, it was great to talk shop with her...not that I don't like my blog audience...
Off to read...story of my life, and I love it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home