I think I See a Bright Light
Ok, I've finished my Dissertation Prospectus, and it's a relief, but I'm exhausted - mentally, physically, and psychologically. Yesterday, I really felt like I was slipping away from reality each time I looked at the stack of reading and grading that lay before me. I think, once my lecture is done, I'll be better. And, I think a long Thanksgiving Break is going to help, too. I hope to come back from Oklahoma energized. I feel like I think about my diss ALL THE TIME...
All in all, I'm really pretty content, not really "happy", with my project so far. I've got a good framework, and I know once I get into the meat of the diss - the actual Post-9/11 stuff - it will be exhilarating.
Now, I've got to wok on my presentation for this class and finish up my e-portfolio additions/links to the 726 stuff.
All in all, I'm really pretty content, not really "happy", with my project so far. I've got a good framework, and I know once I get into the meat of the diss - the actual Post-9/11 stuff - it will be exhilarating.
Now, I've got to wok on my presentation for this class and finish up my e-portfolio additions/links to the 726 stuff.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home