Another One
I got another request for more info, so that makes 3 contacts for jobs. I'm feeling better. Hopefully, I'll hear from more this week.
I think my phone interview went well. I never felt flustered by a question, but the whole delay and static in conference calls makes it hard. I repeated questions just to make sure I heard everything. It seems so sterile, the phone interview, but I know it's a cheap way to get a better feel about a person. I hope the committee was happy with it, too.
The bro has been in the hosp 2 weeks tomorrow. He might get to go home Thurs. That will reduce my stress level.
I think my phone interview went well. I never felt flustered by a question, but the whole delay and static in conference calls makes it hard. I repeated questions just to make sure I heard everything. It seems so sterile, the phone interview, but I know it's a cheap way to get a better feel about a person. I hope the committee was happy with it, too.
The bro has been in the hosp 2 weeks tomorrow. He might get to go home Thurs. That will reduce my stress level.

1 Comments:
I think conference calls tense no matter what the situation is.
I hope your brother gets out of the hospitable too. It would be nice for Christmas.
Post a Comment
<< Home