Monday, June 04, 2007
About Me
- Name: Murph
- Location: Lower SE Quadrant, Oklahoma, United States
I'm a tenure-track asst. prof at a Rural, Regional University in Oklahoma...located about an hour and a half from where I grew up. I've been bloggity, blog, blog, blog blogging for years. You can see my pre-tenure tracked-ness at: http://weinerdogmom.blogspot.com/ I also did a stint on xanga. It was a more private, rant account. And, I MySpace and Facebook, too. I feel very virtual. I encourage my students to cyber-stalk me...and I like new verbs like "Blackboarded" and "Powerpointed".

3 Comments:
Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!
It's VERY exciting. AND, my office at the univ is almost ready AND, I ordered my regalia and invitations yesterday
So I JUST commented on your myspace page about wanting to see the link BEFORE coming to your dis blog, which I should have done first. So, alas, I spoke too soon.
Now I am off to read it. I am so excited!
Post a Comment
<< Home