Revisions Complete, Captain
Prepare for take-off.
Yes, by damitty do, I've done it.
I've revised Ch 5 from 24 pages to 29, and I'm f'ing done- unless my chair hates my revisions...and I'm sure she won't hate them ALL.
Next: editing and formatting the entire text, sending it off to committee, and then the defense.
Damn. I feel about 15 pounds lighter.
Everybody cheer out loud!
Yes, by damitty do, I've done it.
I've revised Ch 5 from 24 pages to 29, and I'm f'ing done- unless my chair hates my revisions...and I'm sure she won't hate them ALL.
Next: editing and formatting the entire text, sending it off to committee, and then the defense.
Damn. I feel about 15 pounds lighter.
Everybody cheer out loud!

2 Comments:
WHOOHOOWHOOHOOWHOOHOO!!!!
That is awesome. I am sure you feel wonderful (and 15 pounds lighter!); you're so close!
I can't wait to call you Dr. ;o)
I just let out a big "YAHOO."
Post a Comment
<< Home