Thursday, January 11, 2007

CH 4

went off to committee yesterday. I'm well into the reading for CH 5. It's already outlined. I just need to flesh it out and send it to my chair for an approval of direction.

Things feel good right now. They'd feel better if the job process went a little quicker.

8 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

Everything would be better if they went quicker. Is chapter five your last chapter?

4:49 PM  
Blogger Murph said...

YAH!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

How many pages will you have?

8:41 PM  
Blogger Murph said...

Um, I have like 150 now, so it'll be close to 200

2:46 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

That's what I figured, but damn! ;o) Will you somehow be posting this electronically so we can read it afterwards??

7:33 AM  
Blogger Murph said...

yah - on ohiolink like suzy's

5:54 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

I love Ohiolink. We're on a network for forever.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

That is really cool. I can't wait...haha, though I'm sure you can't wait even more! ;o)

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home