Monday, January 22, 2007

It's COMING

I'm doing my first onsite interview on Wednesday. For academia, that means all day...it usually beigns around 830 and lasts through dinner. I'll meet with the VPAA, the dean, lunch with faculty, teach, tour, interview with faculty, dinner with faculty. At some schools, there's a presentation of research, too, but this school's focus is on teaching, which is my preference, so that's cool.

Also, I've been accepted to two more conferences - one in Feb and one in May. YAY...I love being able to bulk up my CV.

4 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

RIGHT ON!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

That is awesome. Which conferences??

GOOD LUCK AT YOUR INTERVIEW! Which school is it with?

10:02 PM  
Blogger Murph said...

SW Pop Culture and Computers and Writing

9:06 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

How did the interview go?

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home