When it rains
it pours.
Ok, so I applied to a total of 7 schools in 3 states. I recently took a job in my home state, and I'm happy with it, very happy.
So, after I take that job, I hear from 2 more schools. One in state and one in another state, so I got a total of 5 hits out of 7. That's a damn good percentage. According to my spouse, it's 71+%. Plus, I recently found out that a school in state where I used to work is going to post a position soon. I woulda been a shoo-in for that one. I miss that school...alot. I'm feeling good about my life.
I got some great ideas at the conference I just went to, and I'm pumped about how my Ch 5 will shape itself now. I'm finally over my 2 week mind numbing cold. SO, things are good. Very good.
My friend is visiting in a couple of weeks, and my bday is this weekend.
Life is good.
Ok, so I applied to a total of 7 schools in 3 states. I recently took a job in my home state, and I'm happy with it, very happy.
So, after I take that job, I hear from 2 more schools. One in state and one in another state, so I got a total of 5 hits out of 7. That's a damn good percentage. According to my spouse, it's 71+%. Plus, I recently found out that a school in state where I used to work is going to post a position soon. I woulda been a shoo-in for that one. I miss that school...alot. I'm feeling good about my life.
I got some great ideas at the conference I just went to, and I'm pumped about how my Ch 5 will shape itself now. I'm finally over my 2 week mind numbing cold. SO, things are good. Very good.
My friend is visiting in a couple of weeks, and my bday is this weekend.
Life is good.

6 Comments:
That friend is me...I'm coming. YAY!
That is funny...5/7=71+%. That is an awesome equation, for sure. ;o)
Have fun with suzzzy...whoohoo!!!!
And thank you so, so, so much for the Christmas gift. I LOVE it. I wish the tree was still up...as it is, it is hanging on one of my plants in the dining room cause it's so cute. ;o)
yay. it's xmas everyday at your house then. And, you have to think of me often. Tornadoes coming this weekend. I'll think of you and Toto.
Haha, I was just getting on to warn you about the tornadoes. I am glad to know you are on top of it! ;o)
You have a basement right? BE SAFE!
no basement...we'll stay on the 2nd story and watch...hehehehe
Anywho, you are safe...I checked on you and where the storms were. Wooh! *wipes sweat off forehead* You had me worried there.
I hope you are having a WONDERFUL birthday weekend! ;o)
Post a Comment
<< Home