Done
I finished Ch 5 on March 9. And, the next Tuesday, my chair had replied with some revisions. Easy enough. I started them on Wed. Then, my dad had a mini stroke...and I was at the hospital on Thurs and Fri. He went home on Fri on a heart monitor and more meds for his leg that gives off clots. SCARY.
I'll finish up revisions this next week and return them to my chair on Friday or so. She's trying to schedule my defense for the week of April 16. Nice.
I'll finish up revisions this next week and return them to my chair on Friday or so. She's trying to schedule my defense for the week of April 16. Nice.

2 Comments:
Thinking of you and am looking forward to seeing you in April!
I hope your dad is doing well...
Keep up the good work. I wish I could see you in April...such a tease that we'll be in the same state!
Post a Comment
<< Home