Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Chapter 5

I suck.

I should be further along in Ch 5, but I'm not. I have 8 solid pages and the rest is outlined. I also have all my notes typed up to shove into my commentary. So, I just need to do it, but I can't seem to concentrate long enough to do more than 2 or 3 meaningful paragraphs at a time. I have the 1st of 4 sections done. Section 2 will be longer than section 3 and 4, so it should go quickly once I do it.

Oh well, maybe I'll skip to section 4 this afternoon and retrace from there.

It's due next Friday, so I'll get it done, but it's like pulling teeth most days, and I got deep roots.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

Writing sucks when you hit a kind of block like that. Don't pull too many teeth out. Unless you're new job gives you dental benefits, than pull away if you need to.

Good luck with the rest.

Hey wait...I'm coming next Friday. Get that shit done!

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home