Monday, April 02, 2007

Um, I'm broke, but I'm done

I took it to Kinkos on Friday and picked up the 5 copies - bound and pretty. Sent them via priority mail yesterday. It's done. And it was over $100 to print and bind and over $50 to mail. Yikes.

One more step. Defense.

I'm feeling more and more official as I come out of my fog.

6 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

It takes a lot of money to get PhD.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Murph said...

yah, it does.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

I am going to go out on a limb here, but I am betting it's worth it.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Yeah, I bet it's worth it, too. I am so excited for you, Norman.

I would wish you luck at your defense, but I'm pretty sure you don't need it.

On the PhD note, I take my GRE Lit on the 14th. Agh!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Have fun this week finishing it off, giving it a happy ending, if you will. It will be awesome and I am so bummed I am going to miss it. But I am proud of you and I am sure you will knock their socks off.

GO NORMAN! Be sure to report back, of course, every detail! ;o) Have fun watching Lost with Suzy! ;o)

6:08 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I KNOW you are doing great right now because I can FEEL it. WHOOHOO!

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home