Thursday, July 26, 2007

Office Space

So, I've moved all my stuff into my office, and I have new faculty orientation on the 14th. I'm really excited. I'm about 1/2 way done with my syllabi.

My office is an office. 4 walls, 2 student chairs, 1 desk chair, a desk, a computer from 1912, a HUGE bookcase and a filing cabinet.

The hubby has built a laptop for me for graduation that will arrive in the middle of August. I'm pumped about it all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

This is exciting. When do you actually start teaching?

5:13 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Yeah! Take pictures of your office so we can see you being all professory! ;o)

What classes will you be teaching?

And, of course, congratulations, congratulations, congratulations. You worked your ass off and it's paying off! Can't wait to see you in one week! ;o)

1:05 PM  
Blogger Murph said...

August 20 is first day of classes. I teach 3 comp 1 and one adv comp 22 max in comp1 and 18max in adv comp.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

How's it been going? When does your semester end?

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home